Changes to our website
- We may update our website from time to time and we may change the content available to visitors of the website. However, we are under no obligation to update the website and do not guarantee that the website and its contents are up to date.
- Aimbridge Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, Aimbridge shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor requests or information affected by such inaccuracies. Interstate reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Interstate Information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
Intellectual property rights
- The content and information displayed on this website (“Aimbridge Information”) is the property of Aimbridge /or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Interstate Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- This website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Aimbridge and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Aimbridge and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
Your use of our website
- When you use our website, you agree not to:
(a) use the website for any purpose that is unlawful, improper or illegal;
(b) use the website in a way which infringes the rights of anyone else or restricts or inhibits anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website;
(c) disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware available through the website; or
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Aimbridge representative.
Accessing our website
- This website may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Aimbridge, and is provided to you for your use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our website operations or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all representations, warranties, conditions or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if the loss or damage was foreseeable, that occurs as a result of or in connection with:
(a) use of, or inability to use, our website; or
(b) use or reliance on any content displayed or available on our website.
- If you are a business user, please be aware that in particular we will not be liable for:
(a) any loss of profit, sales, business or revenue;
(b) business interruption;
(c) loss of anticipated savings;
(d) loss of goodwill, opportunity or reputation;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss howsoever caused,
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it or any other website linked to it.
- Information transmitted via this website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We do not promise that the website will be available or that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free and assume no liability for this.
- With respect to all communications you make to Aimbridge regarding Aimbridge Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like that you provide on the website, e-mail, text messages, telephone or social media: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Aimbridge shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Aimbridge shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Aimbridge shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- Aimbridge is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or other individuals whose names are published on lists maintained by United States government agencies. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at any hotels operated by Aimbridge , use or tour any Aimbridge facilities unless allowed under the travel exemptions set forth by the government agencies.
- The websites contain information on specific hotels that are operated by Aimbridge . Links to most of hotel-specific websites are operated by third parties that own the brand (e.g., Hilton Worldwide, Marriott International, Inc.). A reference to a product or service at any specific hotel does not imply that such product or service is or will be available at any other Aimbridge operated location. If you choose to leave our websites via links to other websites not controlled by Aimbridge , including those of hotel brands, Aimbridge is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies of other tracking technologies those websites use. In addition, because Aimbridge has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Aimbridge is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.